Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crock Pot Anyone?

So I'm kind of on this crock pot kick.
I think we have the worst time church EVER! We go from 11-2. It is too early to eat lunch before we go and when we get home we are starving so we over eat and than not ready for dinner when dinnertime gets here. Me and my friend were talking about this and she told me that she prepares dinner in the crock pot and they eat the big meal right when they get home and then at dinner time just do something light. Why hadn't I thought of this before? So I'm just trying to find a few more crock pot recipes so we can have a variety. So bear with me - I might be posting a few of them in the next couple of days. Don't worry - i don't think the kick will last long. :)

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

Oh ya, another thing I do in the crock pot that's easy and yummy is to put frozen chicken breasts in and a jar or 2 of chicken gravy. I do that on high for about 5 hours (less if they are thawed) and it is great. Serve with rice and a veggie and salad...