3 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 c sugar
1 1/4 c. vegetalbe oil
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. apples, peeled and thinly sliced
4 tbls melted butter
2 tbls water
1 c. powdered sugar
- Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream by hand sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mix, alternately with apples.
- Beat well with mixer.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- While bread is still hot, drizzle glaze over bread
Makes 4 small loaves or 24 muffins.