Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza

I found this recipe in my Taste of Home magazine. My friend who has 3 kids came over the night I made it and all the kids loved it! It is way easy and way yummy!

1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 c. Alfredo sauce
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1 c. shredded Swiss cheese (I'm not a super big fan of Swiss cheese so I just used mozzarella)
1 1/2 c. cubed fully cooked ham
10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut into 1/2 in. pieces
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

  1. Unroll dough onto greased 15 x 10 x 1 baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425 for 8-10 min. or until edges are lightly browned.
  2. Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella.
  3. Bake for 8-10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.

No comments: